Thursday, 21 January 2010

The start of the Main Task





Just like my first task I had to do some planning on what I would like my magazine to look like. I will also have to do rough copies of my contents page and my double page. Doing this will help me when I start doing the main copy.




This is my plan for my front cover:












To start I will have to make a masthead which will help tell my target audience what this magazine is about, I will have to do Brand identity so my magazine is distinguished from different magazines and newspapers and so the target audience can easily recognise it. I have used cover lines so that the buyer can get an idea of what is inside the magazine andthe most enticing features and articles which are inside my magazine. I have used lures which is a small section of a story which is printed on the front page and the full interview of rajko is inside the magazine. To make my font stand out I have used Serif which has little bars added to the ends of letters in a typeface. And Finally I will have to use graphics so I can design the pictures and words, so it makes it stand out more.





Double page spread plan:






On my double page spread I have decided to do a interview with Rajko who is my main feature of my Magazine, making sure I get close and personal to Rajko. I am going to use three photos of Rajko playing at Shebbear College, I am going to edit my photos so it will have the same style of the front cover, this is the house style, I will have to make sure my contents page follows the house style. I will have to have a introductory paragragh before the main article.


Contents page plan:

Making my contents page I will have to make sure I follow the house style to make sure it has the same style as the front cover and double page spread interview. My plan of my contents page is similar to my front cover, so I might have to do some changes after I have showed my focus group.

No comments:

Post a Comment