Wednesday, 30 December 2009
I have gone through my questionnaire, looking at what people want on the front cover of their magazine. I will use this information wisely to make sure my front cover appeals to my target audience. On Monday 30 November 2009 I posted a design of what my front cover looks like, but I have made a lot of changes because I was not happy with the way it was layed out. I have changed my front cover a lot since last time. I am happy with how it looks, so I think this is going to be my final front cover design. I have made my Masthead stand out in big bold black writing which i created in word art this stands out because of the grey background. So the Masthead is very clear and my Target audience will see this easily. The Masthead is written is San Serif font, which is soft for the eye. I have used 1 main cover photo which stands out more than the other 2 photos. This is because the main pictures is the main story in the magazine. The 2 other photos are smaller because they are not the main story's in the magazine. I have cropped the main pictures to have no background colour, so it is only the pictures on a grey background, which is the colour of the whole magazine. I have used 4 cover lines which my target audience will read, and then want to read more inside the magazine, so they will want to buy it. Two of my cover lines have been left justified and the other two have been right justified to even out the front cover. Now i need to make my content page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment