Monday, 16 November 2009

Second lesson






Before I started drawing my design I made a mind map of what I might put onto the front cover of my school magazine. On the mind map is are some of my ideas which I can use on my front cover. I have used lures and cover lines to make people want to read about what is inside the magazine. All the cover lines and lures are to do with events and people at shebbear college which is the school/college I am studying at. Which is used to attract my target audience to buy the magazine.

I drew rough copies of what I was going to design, i had an idea for what I can improve.
This is my main front cover plan, but I have also made a second front cover, so my audience can have more choice.


And this is my rough plan for my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment